Saint Mary’s College offers Higher Secondary Courses in Arts and Science Stream with the primary objective of preparing the students for pursuance of higher studies in various fields.
HIGHER SECONDARY COURSES (ARTS)
|1. Political Science||1. English|
|2. Education/Mathematics/Geography||2. Environmental Education|
|3. History/Philosophy||3.MIL/Alternative English|
|4. Computer Applications/Home Science||4. Value Education: Moral Ethics/Catechism/Scripture|
|5. Economics/Elective Khasi|
- Morning shift students are not allowed to take Geography / Home Science / Computer Applications as the practical classes for these subjects are conducted late in the afternoon.
- Students who are interested in going for Bachelor of Computer applications after the completion of Higher secondary course are advised to take Mathematics as one of the electives.
- As per MBOSE Policy ranking of class XII Examinations will be calculated from the three highest electives.
- It is advisable to opt for a fourth subject
- Student may opt for any three or four subjects from the optional category.
HIGHER SECONDARY COURSES (SCIENCE)
|C1: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology||1. English|
|C2: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Applications||2. Environmental Education|
|C3:Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Home Science||3. MIL/Alternative English|
|4. Value Education: Moral Ethics/Catechism/Scripture|
- As per MBOSE Policy ranking of Class XII Examinations will be calculated from the three highest electives.
- Physics and Chemistry cannot be treated as the fourth elective subject.
- A student may opt for any three or four subjects from the optional category (It is advisable to opt for a fourth subject.)