The Students’ Council, a student body of the college, comprises of Degree Final year students selected for their academic and extra-curricular achievements and leadership skills.
Procedure for Membership:
Students of Degree 2nd year of different departments under the guidance and supervision of the teachers select one student as the representative of the department in the council.
The purpose of the council shall be:
- To represent the students as a direct liaison between them, the administration and the teachers
- To inform the students in any matter concerning them
- To provide an open forum for all students’ views
- To protect students rights
- To provide orderly direction of student council sponsored activities and to learn leadership skills.
The Council functions for one academic year.
- The Council’s main objective is to assist to the Principal and teachers whenever required.
- The Council shall assist the students’ welfare sub-committees.
- Each member is responsible for and accountable to the Council.
The Council plays a major role in the meticulous organization of the various extra curricular activities held in the College during the year.
|1||Antonia R. Lyngdoh||Chemistry|
|2||Miriam W. Ryndem||Economics|
|3||F. Phibanwanlang Khrapran||Geography|
|4||Maundy C. Passah||CN&D|
|6||Sita K. C||Mathematics|
|7||Risadaroi Pyngrope||Home Science|
|11||Daphi Bahun Lungdoh||History|
|16||Meboreen Thongni||Computer Science|