St. Mary's College has been re-accredited with "Grade A" (according to the new revised grading system implemented from July 2016) in the 3rd Cycle on the 16th September 2016 by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), an autonomous institution of the University Grants Commission (UGC).The NAAC Peer Team visited the college from 10th to 12th August 2016.The College wishes to thank its faculty, teaching and non-teaching staff, the extended body of IQAC of the college, students, parents, alumni, well wishers, friends and all stakeholders for this achievement.
NAAC Self Study Report 2016
Annual Quality Assurance Report
- Star College - Progress Report 2015
- NSS Activities 2015-2016
- Co-Curricular Activities of Physics Department 2016
- Departmental Activities Calendar, 2014
- Rangers Report (2013 and 2014)
- CyberTech Club Report (2013 and 2014)
- Career and Placement Committee Report (2013)
- Youth Red Cross Report (2014)
- Students Welfare Committee Report(2014)
Chemical Science are interestingly required to solve the challenges in energy and climate change, food production and clean water. It has an increasing role in biochemistry, medicine and pharmaceutical industries. The prime objective of this National Seminar is to provide an opportunity for a close interaction of researchers with varied interest in diverse fields of the subject. It will also provide a common platform and more opportunities to the researchers in the areas of chemical sciences and biological sciences and other related areas to interact with each other.